Spyder's Other Corner

Welcome to my other corner! I hope you like what you find here. Enjoy, and please leave me comments they might give me more idea's about what you would like to see here. Look out for the Wednesday Freebie!
Please be aware that due to the nature of digital stamps there are no refund options.

Please also note... you need a printer!!


Digi Downloads!

Hi Crafty Peoples! Just a quick note to remind you that this website does not do instant downloads and depends on me spotting your emails and sending them off to you asap, which was ok when I was here 24/7 but not so good now when I'm out all day doing 'other things.' Please, if you haven't received your digi/s by the end of the day, send me another email with Digi not arrived! in subject line. this should solve the problem. And, one more thing! YOU NEED A PRINTER! Happy Crafting, ((Lyn))

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Owl Wuv Wooo Digital Stamp 3900


Cute "Owl Wuv Wooo" 

Here's the first card I've found using little Ollie made by M.e.r.o Arts


And kurlygirl sent me a link to her lovely card using all of the love struck Ollie Owl ! I love the choice of using green!

  Edwina made this self standing card and coloured it with Copics. The bottom inside folds up inside the card to mail it. 
 And here's another card by Edwina.

Cute "Owl Wuv Wooo" and only 99p!




4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I just wanted to link a card where I used this image. I got it as a freebie and wanted to thank you!

    http://kurly-q.blogspot.com/2011/02/owl-luv-wooo.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you KurlyGirl, look out for more owls coming soon and of course the weekly freebie!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv the card made by Kurlygirl, can i have him as my freebie, pretty please, he is so cute.............:))
    tgerber@telkomsa.net
    lotsa luv and thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Theresa, you've won a freebie for featuring in my Spyder Has Spyed post over on Spyder's Corner...I think I already have your email...if I have he's on it's way!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for calling in to Spyder's Other Corner. We look forward to your comments good or bad (not too Bad hopefully!) There's a free digi over on Spyder's Corner Every Wednesday! Enjoy.

((Lyn))